Marek Krakus – President of Help Furaha – visit to Poland
President of the Help Furaha Foundation – MAREK KRAKUS – and the long-awaited visit to Poland
“(…) How glad I am to be in Poland. I have a huge task ahead of me. Meetings in various parts of our homeland and spreading the positive Virus of Happiness,” said President Marek Krakus.
The month of Marek Krakus’ stay in the country was full of unique meetings and events, here’s what happened in a nutshell:
* International event ‘Today For Tomorrow’ at Gliwice Arena, with our strategic partner DUOLIFE S.A. – lots of important conversations and the exchange of empathic hugs were endless, the presentation of our activities on the big stage, as always we were at the event with our Volunteers and the colourful FURAHA stand, we also celebrated the 9th birthday of DuoLife together, it was all happening ….. Thank you for that, that you were with us
* Meeting with the creator of the modern Furaha Rehabilitation Centre, mgr inż. Piotr Stokłosa. We plan to divide the construction of the centre into three stages. We will inform you soon about the details.
* Interview for Network Magazine
* Meeting with the Radomska group – fantastic people – in Radom, as well as at the therapy facility of the “Karuzela” Association, as well as an interview on Radio Plus
* Interview on TV and Radio Gdańsk. In addition, the 1st Furaha Family Festival, as well as the Charity Match between employees of TVP Gdańsk and Volunteers of Help Furaha
* Meeting with the Mayor of Pruszków, Mr Paweł Makuch. It was an opportunity to express our gratitude for the Honorary Patronage of the ‘cycle to the Equator’ Action, thanks to which we have water in the Land of Furaha, and to discuss joint activities in the future
* Numerous meetings at schools with children and youth, e.g. in Żarki
* Meeting our friends at the Olinek Intensive Therapy Center
You can see more on our FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/HelpFuraha.
We would like to thank our Furaha volunteers for their commitment, support, care and organization of Marek’s individual meetings
Marek returned to Kenya on September 25, 2022 – to continue his great mission of helping children with cerebral palsy and autism. “(…) Thanks a lot for the wonderful moments spent among people with empathetic hearts. It was a wonderful time. Let’s continue to infect the world with the positive virus of Happiness – Furaha “.